||Child turns 5 between January 1 - September 30, 2003. Child will register at zoned elementary school.
||Child turns 5 October, November, December 2003. Child will register at Coliseum Mall April 28-May 3. 10:00 A.M. - 8:00 P.M. Appointment will be given for screening.
||Child turns 4 between January 1 - September 30, 2003. Child will register at Coliseum Mall - April 28-May 3, 10:00 A.M. - 8:00 P.M. Appointment will be given for screening.
What parents must have:
- A State birth certificate. In Virginia they now cost $10. You must now include a picture ID if you send away for it. We have a listing of phone numbers and addresses for each state - call us
- The original social security card.
- Up to date shot record. If child has turned 4 - all 4-6 year shots.
- A bill (utility, rental statement, cable or phone) showing parent resides in Hampton.
- A physical completed from September 5, 2002 until September 1, 2003. Please make appointments now. If physical has already occurred ask docter to transfer information to state physical form.
For more information call Megan Schell (727-2447) or Karen Heaton (727-2448).
- Head Start (247-0149) will not have registration information until March 3.
- Cooper Magnet School is taking applications for kindergarten until March 3. After March 3, no student, even those residing in the Cooper zone, will be allowed to apply. Transportation is provided for those accepted.
- If your child is in need for a screening for speech. langauge, or developmental delays please call Paula Edgette for an immediate appointment. 262-3101.